Searching for a New Home?
Welcome to Real Estate Today LLC, premier real estate websiteAre you thinking of buying a home in the area?
serving Oakland and Wayne County.
Finding the right home can be a difficult process but no matter what you are looking for as an experienced real estate agent I can provide you with the resources you need to make the home buying process simpler, from Farmington Hills,W. Bloomfield, Southfield to the major cities in Wayne County, to tools to estimate your mortgage payment , and buyer resources and articles that will help you through the home buying process.
Thinking about selling your real estate?
No matter which market you're in, you can use the marketing programs and experience of a qualified real estate professional like me to help sell your home quickly and at the right price. Learn more about my service, see information about recent home sales in the area, or contact me to get started today!
Are you interested in more details?
Please take a minute and browse my local neighborhood and school details, real estate mortgage information and interactive maps..
Thank you for visiting realestatetodayonline.com! This is a one-stop real estate website for all your home buying and selling needs. I’m a professional real estate agent who will help make your search for a new home an enjoyable experience.
I encourage you to check out my website for local neighborhood and school details, mortgage information, interactive maps,listings of properties of homes for sale, plus many more features.
Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions. about the real estate market, or buying or selling a home.
REAL ESTATE VALUES CONTINUE TO CLIMB!
SINGLE FAMILY JUNE SALES HIT RECORD LEVELS!
Median Sale Price for All MLS Sales up 10.3 % Representing 10-Year High
- All MLS sales for the month were up 14.1% from 6,375 to 7,274
- The median sale price for all MLS sales up 10.3% from $145,000 to $160,000 (representing its highest level in 10 years)
- Average Days-On-market (DOM) for all MLS stayed exactly the same as 43 days.
- On market inventory increased since last June by 1.8% from 23,862 to 24,296.
- 93.9% of the on market inventory is designated as non-foreclosures and 6.1% is designated as foreclosures. Last year 92.2% of the on market inventory was designated as non-foreclosures and 7.8% was designated foreclosures.